Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst IV to join our Data organization and lead several critical analytics initiatives focusing on marketing investments and our customer base. This analyst will create insight into the growth of our business, partnering closely with leadership from marketing, product and cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate is an experience Analytics team member with strong analytics experience, is comfortable with ambiguity and superior problem solving skills. Building reporting that meets acquisition, retention and engagement needs is a top priority for this analyst, and other priorities include intelligence and insights around customer segmentation, channel strategy and our partnership with Fanatics Commerce for cross-sell activities.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Develop a strong understanding of Fanatics Betting and Gaming.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders in engineering, legal & compliance, operations, commercial, and external regulatory authorities.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within the Business Intelligence vertical, being ready to delve into other areas of business analytics as needed - especially in the early days of our team's growth.
- Be a hands-on analyst, creating insights both regular and ad hoc.
- Gather and present insights metrics and activities to key stakeholders, becoming a trusted source of intelligence and advisory over time.
- Remain current on technology and trends in data analytics and the sports betting & gaming world.
What skills are important to us:
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to extract data from prepared sources and transform it into both ad-hoc and structured continuous insights
- Demonstrated ability to partner closely with engineers and stakeholders, earning trust and prioritizing relationships
- Experience managing analysts in high-growth environments, preferably B2C
- Strong executive presentation and communication skills.
- Highly outcome oriented and data driven.
- Experience in Experimentation, A/B Testing, Optimization
- Experience with data languages including SQL and R or Python, and tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, Redshift, or Snowflake
- Excellent influencing and problem resolution skills.
- Positive and flexible attitude, a willingness to embrace new initiatives and develop expertise in the Operations function of the business
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to gather, evaluate and analyze relevant information while structuring material in a logical and coherent manner.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.