Entegral is seeking a motivated, adaptable, career-minded teammate who would like to utilize their skill set in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career advancement opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package and promote a work-life balance. Were in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. Were looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments for our Smart Assignment team. Youll be responsible for evaluating elements of technologys effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. Youll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
Entegral is a SaaS business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim. Entegral is an integrated software platform that enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world. Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the worlds largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand, Entegral complements the value of Enterprises acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS) software by increasing efficiency throughout the claims process.
We are a remote-first organization with remote and hybrid employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities, as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.
Entegral is a global organization that strives to provide an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. Our products reflect the diversity of our team and we work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. At Entegral, we recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do and strive to ensure employees of all backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice, days of development, and innovation days.
Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery and we welcome you to join our team.Responsibilities
- Participate in tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning, introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing APIs and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WI
- 3+ years of professional experience in application development at an enterprise level. (post-graduate)
- 2+ years of experience in SQL or NoSQL DB structures, experience with DB migration scripts (SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo)
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming language (Java preferred)
- 2+ Years of experience in Angular
- Experience creating applications in cloud-based and cloud native development environments (ex. Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Advanced degree (Bachelor's or Masters) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field OR 6+ years of relevant IT experience OR IT Boot Camp graduate
- Experience including JAVA, Node.js or SpringBoot
- Experience creating and consuming API's or experience developing web services
- Experience developing software in a SaaS environment using CI/CD and DevOps methodology
- Automated test development and execution (for example, REST-assured, Selenium, etc)
Qualified candidates should also possess:
- Experience in an Agile working environment
- Behaviors that demonstrate ability to keep current on technology trends
- Evolving communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with designing new methods and working with existing patterns in a previous role
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Business Informatics