Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazines Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) approach to cannabis, Crescos house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindys, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Crescos national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industrys first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nations cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Youll be supporting the Innovation team on a more regional and local level. Youll support the communications, development, and engagement with local stakeholders in workflow coordination, including project schedules, deliverable status, and communicating deadlines with stakeholders.You will support and coordinate the monitoring of comprehensive project plans and existing processes for briefs, project execution and launch support.You will roll up your sleeves and get right to work to ensure all deliverable work is organized, on time, and delivered to spec. Some areas of project management include operations/facility readiness, packaging & raw materials availability, resources and space constraints, etc.Consider yourself boots on the ground the first line of communications between facilities and HQ.
CORE JOB DUITES
- Support day-to-day project communications and deliverables
- Understand the interconnectedness of all functions to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Update and monitor dynamic project timeline schedules and manage internal resources to ensure that deadlines are met
- Manage internal communications related to prioritization and project delivery schedules
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Coordinate project correspondence by preparing and reviewing project briefs, meeting minutes, emails, and other points of communication
- Ensure project briefs are complete and include all relevant information such as internal leads, stakeholders, and timing
- Assist in developing processes and tools to plan, review, communicate, and execute work effectively
- Support the creation of new solutions to drive better outcomes.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to develop, execute and optimize
- Communicate and escalate any project risk that could prohibit successful execution, track deliverables and remove any blockers
- Drive success of the Project Management team through identification and documentation of key milestones, major stakeholders and critical dependencies
- Develop strong collaborative relationships as a trusted advisor for key partner teams (e.g. strategy, S&OP, brand, operations, supply chain, product development, quality) to ensure successful execution
- A team player that excels at connecting the dots
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Experience in manufacturing, operations or CPG is preferred
- Experience in cannabis a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Capable of building and nurturing cross-functional relationships and fostering partnerships with a high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and respect
- Proven experience managing projects, stakeholders and deadlines to deliver efficient output and results
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage multiple projects, often on short deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under tight deadlines and the ability to juggle shifting priorities
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.