Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
* Design, develop and deploy data-driven solutions using statistical, optimization, simulation and data mining methods with a focus on delivering actionable business value.
* Apply various data science methods to understanding the most important aspects of our product, users, and business.
* Translate functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
* Explain the business value of the underlying data-driven approach as well as share insights and recommendations to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Write queries that profile, clean, extract, transform and merge a variety of data to be used in models that assist in decision making.
* Conduct data analysis and feature engineering to both inform the development of statistical or optimization models and generate improved model performance and flexibility.
* Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
* Create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures.
* Support marketing/sales efforts by writing technical white papers, blogs and point-of-view documents, and provide technical expertise. On tactical solutions help with integrating modeling solutions with Coupa's product portfolio.
* A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Analytics or similar field.
* Proficient in either Python or C++
* Fluency in SQL and database technologies
* Experience within Cloud Environments
* Be comfortable working in a remote environment
* Willingness to learn new things and ask for help
* A passion for code quality
* Basic understanding of machine learning fundamentals
* Knowledge in Supply Chain
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
- Business Requirements
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analysis