COREONYX is looking for a Drupal Developer with strong back-end skills to be part of our dynamic team in supporting Web Content Management Systems (WCMS) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) for clients. The developer will deliver innovative solutions for improving the effectiveness, reach, and content of the website. Our team will create, migrate, implement, sustain, expand, and improve static and dynamic content to a Drupal based site, including integration with other internal and external sources.
The successful candidate will be passionate for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to solving problems while working across the software life cycle, with an emphasis on development. The ideal candidate, while focused on back-end development would also be able to contribute as developer to other parts of the application and testing stack. The candidate will work collaboratively with the team to best realize system requirements in the Drupal platform by identifying what is best provided by Drupal and its modules, what should be customized and to implement and integrate these solutions to create a compelling experience for users. Some front-end knowledge is preferred.
Hybrid on-site at our Herndon, VA office or 100% remote-work.
- Provide Drupal development, programming, and configuration on custom application build and support engagements.
- Support API integration with Opigno 3.0 LMS.
- Keep informed on Drupal development best practices and coding standards.
- Provide timely feedback to Project Managers, Drupal Architects, and customers on the status of assigned tasks.
- Unit test assigned features to ensure proper functionality, both backend and frontend, prior to committing to the development branch pull request.
- Analyze written specifications and configure Drupal features that function within the specified scope.
- Attend meetings to dialogue with project stakeholders about the status of assigned deliverables.
Were looking for:
- Ability to see the "big picture" of a Drupal project and have a well-rounded web skillset.
- Proven real world Drupal 8/9 experience.
- Someone who is eager and passionate about Drupal community involvement and open source.
- Experience with Drupal backend development, particularly module development, content and data migration, and configuration management.
- Someone who has worked with the Opigno 3.0.
- Expertise with HTML5, object-oriented PHP programming, MySQL and other SQL-based databases.
- Expertise with Unix/Linux.
- Familiarity with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, Views, etc.
- A team player but can work independently as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone with good time-management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and take on parallel assignments.
- Acquia certified Drupal developer or backend specialist.
- Basic understanding of Decoupled Drupal architectures.
- Experience contributing to and maintaining open-source projects.
- Understanding of efficient deployment workflows.
- Experience working in a professional services business.
- Knowledge of SOLR or another document-based search engine.
- Writing and editorial experience.
- Experience with Acquia hosting, BLT (build and deployment tools) and Acquia Cloud Site Factory
- Experience with Agile and Jira.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and Continuous Integration.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen Veterans encouraged to apply
- Must have a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5 years or a minimum of 8 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Must have Drupal 8/9 experience
- Must have experience with CMS and LMS
- Able to travel 2-3 times per year in the United States for client on-sites and company events