The Sr Product Manager will be the primary subject matter expert for the accessLIQUIDITY / MMF platform that provides a comprehensive view of clients liquidity positions, allows them to perform market research to help them make well-informed decisions and execute money market trades at their convenience without having to consult a banker. (S)he will develop and drive the strategy and roadmap for the product, which would support the overall business strategy of the organization. The successful candidate must be attuned to the latest liquidity market and product trends and developments, continuously evolving competitive and regulatory landscape and serve as a subject matter expert matter in these areas
This role can be located within the Northeast region of the Citizens Bank footprint.
Primary responsibilities include:
- End-to-end product ownership, development, and commercialization, including:
- Product positioning
- Development, execution, and evaluation of plays (unique go-to-market strategies and ideas)
- Facilitation of stakeholder learning and development
- Creation of collateral and digital resources for client facing activities
- Development and ongoing support of relationships with external industry stakeholders (e.g., competitors, vendors, industry associations, customers) to ensure our products stay competitive and relevant
- Vendor management
- Technical developments and upgrades
- Definition, ownership, and drive of all business activities, initiatives, and tactics required to meet financial goals
- Development and delivery of all training and pitch-book materials to all stakeholders
- Monitoring, measuring and communication of risks (finance or reputational) associated with the product
The functions of the role include: Strategy Development, New Product Development / Product Enhancements, Roll Out / Product and Customer Readiness (Training Plans, Marketing Plans, Implementation Plans, etc.), Sales Support, Business Line Support, Risk / Legal, Vendor Management, Marketing, Project Management, Client Issue resolution, Client Demos / RFPs
- Direct knowledge of Liquidity products.
- Solid understanding of commercial banking product, operations, sales, service, and technical practices.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate strategic concepts and lay out a strategic course of action.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver profitable growth in a product area.
- Expertise in the delivery, market value, and industry position of a product area.
- Detailed understanding of the client needs that drive usage of the product(s).
- Strong analytical skills and communications skills. Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Detail oriented but maintains a big picture view at the same time.
- Builds cross functional partnerships effectively: negotiates with good judgment among multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting needs.
- Self-starter, goal oriented, proactive rather than reactive.
- Gains the confidence of others through proven expertise and the ability to communicate it.
Education, Certification, and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $210,000, plus benefits and an opportunity to earn and annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our benefits, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Product Manager - accessLiquidity / Money Market Funds.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Commercial Banking