Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking to work for a company that is based on excellence and love?
ChristianaCare has expressed a commitment to being an employer of choice by attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce. This position works on a variety of assignments pertaining to ChristianaCare's corporate diversity strategy, with a special focus on communication and coordination both within the Office of Inclusion & Diversity and across the System.
Responsibilities include providing leadership and expertise in areas of responsibility related to codifying statistical data for the annual EEO-1 and the AAP reports. This role also collaborates with other Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE) as needed to ensure 100% accuracy of diversity metrics and documentation to support and align with ChristianaCare's organizational efforts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate statistical analyses and data into reports to interpret findings and provide clear, concise, and intuitive insight for inclusion and diversity initiatives
- Analyze workforce demographics and monitor outcomes for progress
- In person presentations to various departments and levels of leadership
- Report, analyze, track and evaluate internal diversity metrics /reports, including Affirmative Action, EEO-1, VETS-4212 for annual submission
- Provide ongoing analyses of AAP data to; Track and revise reports to determine if aligned with diversity goals and objectives
- Create and submit reports to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the talent optimization team on internal leadership development programs for diverse talent.
- Retrieve, prepare, and compile relevant ad-hoc data reports to monitor and evaluate ChristianaCare's workforce to analyze diversity and progress in comparison to relevant diversity benchmarks and trends
- Ability to think critically, enjoys problem solving, and has an attention to detail.
- Be results driven, detail-oriented, demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity.
- Be capable of initiating action and managing change in a fast-paced environment.
- Navigate within technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis testing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required in computer science, statistics, analytics, or related field
- Direct experience specific to collecting, codifying, and analyzing data
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with collecting, codifying, and analyzing data
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in providing actionable insight through analyzing data
- Experienced with in-person presentations to various departments and levels of leadership
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to measure progress, inform, influence, and communicate a story
- Technologically strong. Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices
- Ability to develop trust and gain buy in to achieve results
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skills: Possesses good written, verbal, listening, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Effective facilitator with ability to lead and navigate difficult conversations at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Values differences. Seeks to understand different perspectives and cultures.
- Contributes to a work climate that values and supports diversity and inclusion.
- Ensures that different experiences, styles, backgrounds, and perspectives are leveraged in all diversity efforts.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Acts with genuine care and responsive to customers' needs.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Able to work on multiple priorities, while consistently delivering quality outcomes in a timely manner.
- Strong ethics and values with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations involving, sensitive and confidential employee matters.
- Self-starter and results oriented.
- Identifies, creates, and executes new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Able to work autonomously and self-direct daily work activities.
If this position speaks to you, please apply to join our team!
When you become an employee at ChristianaCare, you are joining a healthcare organization that was named Forbes 5th Best Health System to Work for in the U.S. for 2021! Guided by excellence and love, our Caregivers enjoy many employee benefits such as:
- work-life balance/remote schedule
- competitive pay and benefits
- generous paid time off
- diverse and inclusive culture
Whether a position can be supported for remote work will be assessed based on whether ChristianaCare is able to meet the business requirements of the proposed remote location.
EEO Statement: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
UPDATE: ChristianaCare is committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and caregivers. As we continue to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community through the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to health and safety requires that we take new steps to ensure a safe environment for medical care for our patients and a workplace that avoids preventable harm for our caregivers. For this reason, vaccination for COVID-19 is required for all caregivers at ChristianaCare and is considered a safety standard that is job-related and consistent with business necessity for all caregivers.