Join us as we grow together personally and professionally! Four Generations of family leadership continue to make it our vision to leave people better than we found them. We are more than an oil company, convenience store or restaurant, we are a family! We are improving the lives of those we touch every day by valuing the customer, caring for our 1000+ team members, and supporting our communities that we are honored to serve.
Business Intelligence Data Analyst
We are looking for ambitious team members with a thirst for personal growth within a team environment, with a passion for service on the job, and the dream to be more than they are today! The successful BI Data Analyst will use all of the attributes to turn data into information that gives leaders insight into the most critical business drivers.
What will I do?
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create budget and sales templates to support business growth
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Work with a team of managers and other associates to process information
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
A detailed Job Description will be available. Begin building your career and apply now for these great benefits!
- Benefits to fit your needs: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k
- Competitive Total Compensation Plans with 401k match
- Paid time off on your fist day
- Team first environment
- Paid Gym Memberships
- Remote work in some roles
- Monthly teambuilding exercises
- Daily Pay if needed
- Flexible Schedules to attend family events
- Professional Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Leadership Training
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.