Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Designing and building data pipeline (batch & streaming), extensive experience inSpark with Java.
- Strong database fundamentals includingSQL,performance, andschema design.
- Good experience onJava.
- Good experience onKafka
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in an offshore/onshore team model.
- Design and implement Data security and privacy controls.
- Experience withGitor equivalent source code control software.
- Experience in designing solutions for large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree or masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
Disclaimer:If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).