Angi is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at home. For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join uswe cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
As an Infrastructure Program Manager at Angi, you will be a key member of the Infrastructure team (and engineering organization) who is responsible for developing, executing and evolving the Program Management practice within the Angi Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for defining, implementing, executing and improving the delivery of large scale infrastructure projects coordinated with our Product and Engineering teams.
What youll do
- Partner with the Infrastructure leadership to help establish the practices and culture that results in reliable, predictable and effective program delivery.
- Partner with Angi leadership to help establish the Infrastructure product practice for Angi.
- Build relationships with our internal customers and partners, understand their problems, where they find value, and consistently strive to improve our products and services to exceed the needs of our customers
- Manage large scale program and governance processes across the Infrastructure, Product Management, Engineering and the remainder of the Angi organization.
- Provide detail and clarity on scope for these programs.
- Manage the program process in regards to governance, risk management, progress tracking and reporting
- Collaborate with and influence key stakeholders across the organization to build relationships which enable efficient, collaborative operations
- Understand the dependencies that could impact the realization of objectives and engage with Engineering leadership, to ensure the delivery of those dependencies
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide - Collaborate with design, data science, engineering, and analytics teams to make smart decisions that deliver for our customers.
- Launch new products and features with a detailed and thoughtful testing approach
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most important things
- Constantly work to discover new customer problems and new opportunities
- Collaborate with our customers to make swift and smart decisions, ensure successful product rollout and delivery
Who you are
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Technically capable: you can interact and contribute with our top technical talent, asking insightful questions and identify alternative solutions or considerations to advance improvements
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing
and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning. We shift fast to learn fast. Perfect is the enemy of the good.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their A game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You dont accept because that is the way weve always done it.
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about technical details and P+L's. You are willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance.Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world