Location: Boston MA
Posted on: September 19
Ametek Aerospace and Defense Sensors and Fluid Managment is looking for a strong ARAS Innovator Administrator/Programmer to join our team in Wilmington, MA. This individual will be responsible for the development and modification of a wide variety of ARAS Innovator applications. The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work in an aggressive, fast-paced, and flexible engineering environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Application Enhancement Support Involves identification of potential business process areas for automation which can be transformed using ARAS Innovator.
- Implementation of ARAS Innovator enhancements and workflows. Development of applications and CAD/ERP connectors.
- Run time helpdesk support Involves 8 x 5 support activities pertaining to the end user requests pertaining to the ARAS PLM Application End User requests.
Direct reports: none
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Configuration and Customization of ARAS PLM Innovator
- CAD Tools such as Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Lotus Notes and Oracle ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio: C#, BASIC, Java
- Development of CAD and ERP Connectors
- PDM, ARAS workflow, Support, ARAS Migration
- Good hands-on of Aras Innovator PLM Capability like Parts, BOM, Change Management, Project Management, Configuration Management
- Good hands-on of ARAS Innovator Platform Capability like Items, Lifecycles, Workflow, Security, Internationalization, Reporting, API Integration, Vault, Graph Navigation.
- Familiarity with ARAS 12 and newer versions
- Knowledge of ARAS Utilities such as Batch loader, Import/Export, NASH Tools
- Should have good communication skills and ready to work as per USA EST time zone.
- Due to contracts with the US Government, candidate must be either a US Citizen or Greencard holder
Salary Minimum: Market
Salary Maximum: Market
Disclaimer: Where a specific pay range is noted, it is a good faith estimate at the time of this posting. The actual salary offered will be based on experience, skills, qualifications, market / business considerations, and geographic location.
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.