CLASSIFIED (NON-ADMIN)/DATA ANALYST
EDUC RESOURCE & ADMIN CENTER
Classified, Continuing (Calendar)
Prof-Tech Level 21; $92,404-$103,043 annually DOE
SUMMARY: Highline Public Schools is continuously working towards delivering our promise of knowing every student by name, strength and need. To support this promise we are looking for a passionate, creative and capable Data Analyst who would like the opportunity to positively impact outcomes for Highline Public Schools students and staff. The successful candidate will assist our cross-departmental data team in strengthening our mission to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into decisions that enable us to support effective instruction.
For a full job description, please see the attachment.
Reminder: Updated 9.17.21 COVID-19 Vaccine Verification. Per the order by Governor Inslee on August 18th, COVID-19 vaccines (or a qualified exemption) are required for all K-12 employees as a condition of employment. This verification, or determination of qualified exemption must be completed for employment with Highline Public Schools. For more information: see the latest news and coronavirus updates from Highline
The Highline strategic plan is centered on Our Promise. It includes five big goals for Highline students, supported by Our Foundation:
- Equity. We will disrupt institutional biases and end inequitable practices so all students have an equal chance at success.
- Instruction. We will reduce achievement and opportunity gaps by using culturally responsive, inclusive, standards-based instruction.
- Relationships. We will know our students by name, strength and need and have open, two-way communication with students, families and community partners.
- Support. We will increase student success by supporting their social-emotional and academic needs.
Highline Public Schools, District #401, complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate in our hiring practices on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, marital status, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. See Board Policy 5010. Any person having inquiries should contact: Age Discrimination Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Affirmative Action, Civil Rights Act (employees): Director of Human Resources, 206-631-3008
- Data Analyst 2022-02-02.pdf