Job Summary: MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN SAP HANA4. Attributes: List at least FIVE essential Caliper Competencies.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and Education:
Communication Skills:Strongleadership and motivational skills to creatively and efficiently assist indriving development Exceptionalcommunication and interpersonal skills Theability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner to teammembers as well as individuals at all levels of Rinchem Computer Skills:Advanced knowledge of Hana4 SAP Strongfamiliarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Jira, or etc. Anadvanced understanding of relational database functionality (SQL Server). Competentand proficient with Visual Studio, and Team Foundations Server Proficiencywith Microsoft Office Suite as well as change control and defect trackingsoftware Ability to provide functional story boards Certificates, Licenses, and/or RegistrationsCertificationsin MCSD and/or SQL PMPor Cap M certifications a plus Other Skills and Abilities:Experiencewith and working knowledge of process modeling, use-case development,cause-and-effect diagrams, Custom Off Shelf (COS) systems, process maps and interface specifications Knowledge and experience with ITIL standards as well as SDLC, PMLC & Agile practices from an analyst perspective; RUP and Six Sigma a plus Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time, and works efficiently with no supervision Possesses an advanced understanding of common business processes such as inventory control, order processing, product management and finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering
- 5years direct work experience in a software development capacity, including allaspects of process development and execution.
- 5years direct experience with SAP design, development, and configuration.
- Experienceassisting Business Systems Analysts in the development of requirements documents(storyboards, etc.)
- Previousexperience of proposing new technologies and solutions, investigating andresearching when necessary
- Successfuldemonstration of advanced knowledge of application development lifecycles,technical reviews, software maintenance, configuration management, human factors/interface,software testing, debugging, and quality assurance
- 2-4years of experience analyzing and developing business applications in thesefunctional areas
- 2-4years in implementing enterprise wide applications a plus
Primary esponsibilities of the Job:
- Designsolutions within SAP to ensure the optimization of processes throughautomation.
- Understandsand employs software development methodologies.
- Analyzesuser requirements and publishes requirements documentation.
- Designsapplications and creates specifications.
- Workswith other programmer/analysts to design interfaces to other applications orsystems.
- Developsand documents new business applications.
- Enhancesand documents existing applications.
- Providesapplication support for escalated production events.
- Testsbusiness applications including preparation of test cases and test data.
- Workswith a Business Systems Analyst to prepare on-line context-sensitive help.
- AssistsBusiness Systems Analyst in the training of business application end-users fornewly developed or enhanced business applications.
- Schedulesand prioritizes workload with supervisor and completes scheduled tasks on time.
- Reviewstechnical materials to maintain currency with industry trends and programmingtechnologies.
- Maybe required to work irregular or outside of normal operational hours.
- Providestechnical leadership on large projects.
- Assistin the development of process flows, an excellent understanding of customerssystems and processes with Desired, Nice to haves, Story Boards, Risks and etc.
- Engagingin change control in order to prevent project "scope creep"
- Providingstatus reports on projects and deliverables
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are important at Rinchem, and are critical to our success in living by our core values.
Our aim is to foster a culture where every member of Rinchem feels valued, supported, and inspired to achieve individual and corporate goals with character, competence and commitment. This includes providing opportunity and access for all people across differences of race, age, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, migratory status, disability/abilities, political affiliation, veteran status, and socioeconomic background. Other details
- Job Family G&A Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 5
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Framework