Primary Skills: Environmental Social and Governance (ESG), Excel, ServiceNow
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Remote (PST work hours)
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap - TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Faisal at 408-907-2697 - Are you seeking a job thats 100% remote? JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Looking for a person to gather and create content for our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Management application.
- Product Management Engineer/Manager: Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a products lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line
- CALL NOW: Faisal at 408-907-2697 - ABOUT AKRAYA
- Content that this individual will source and put in import templates is as follows:
- a)ESG Frameworks and Regulations
- b) ESG Framework Citations
- c) ESG Metrics and their associations to a) and b) above
- d) Emission Factor sourcing from public domains
- Individual must be an expert in Excel and Individual must have advanced domain knowledge in ESG (5-10 years preferred)
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For
by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work