* Designing, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs and structures.
* Including data access and delivery technologies.
* Utilizing SAS to extract data from Teradata and other relational databases for analysis.
* Creating SAS scripts and writing SQL queries based on input from analytics and development team.
* Creating SAS data sets by extracting data from Teradata database, SQL Server management studio, and flat files using Proc SQL, Proc Import, SAS Data Step, cleaned, validated, and manipulated data by SAS and SQL.
* Involved in dashboarding, visualization, analysis and Tableau reporting.
* Moving data between production systems and across multiple platforms. Working with major querying tools. Involved in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
* Providing technical support on data warehouse teams. Actively supporting the development of systems that provides monthly and daily activity based costing reports and Profitability information to departments throughout the company using SAS, Teradata SQL, and troubleshoots the failure jobs.
Required Qualifications :
This Data Analyst position requires a theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge. The usual minimum requirement for performance of the job duties is bachelors' degree in a discipline, which requires logical reasoning, problem solving, and analytical skills. This aptitude could be developed only at the completion of baccalaureate degree or equivalent in one of the following: computer science/applications, engineering, computer/management information systems, electrical/electronics or a related field.
Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods.
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This job is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team in a SaaS startup with great early customer traction.
AkkenCloud embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a severe way. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more versatile we are, the better our work will be.
- Activity Based Costing
- Business Informatics
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Data Profiling