We are looking for a Software Engineer II that loves solving problem and is passionate about creating games in Unity.
Working closely with Designers, Artists, and Sound Engineers, you will be tasked with bringing all the different pieces together for each game. You will play a vital role in the design and development of new technologies that will drive AGSs future.
- Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Sound Designers and Engineers.
- Writing code in C# and creating slot games using Unity.
- Solving complex problems, isnt that why you became an engineer?
- Developing process improvements and tools to make life easier for everyone and yourself.
- Identifying and debugging complex issues,
- Working with Game Designers and Artists to implement the teams vision of the game.
Also, would be great if you
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of professional programming experience.
- Experience making games in Unity.
- Expert in designing, coding, testing and debugging software.
- A passion to help your team members and to work with them for the greater good.
- Expert with OOP languages.
- Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
- Understand that change, iteration and failure are required to create and design great things.
- Have Experience with shipping games in Unity
- Have previous gaming industry experience.
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
AGS is an equal opportunity employer.