AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
The Program Manager, Enterprise Integration oversees the Global roll out of the E2E Business Planning Transformation and Microsoft Dynamics 365 System Implementation. This role will be responsible for making sure that all 20 work streams within Project Phoenix are benefiting each other and aligning to the overall business goals, while providing guidance and leadership to the project managers/work stream leads. The Program Manager is also the escalation point for project managers, business leads on risks, issues, and decisions
- Manage the overall implementation of new company-wide processes, system functionality, analytics, master data, organizational alignment, and change management techniques across the standard program phases from initiate, mobilize, requirements gathering, design, build, test, train and cut-over plan
- Actively engages across business areas in a collaborative manner for maturing standards, systems, and strategies for GxP process/procedures and training/education delivery in support of process improvement, process ownership, and operational excellence.
- Actively champions and technically guides operating staff to translate strategy into results
- Leads strategic problem-solving efforts across 20 plus work streams by helping teams identify and define open issues, gaps, and develop work around solutions to move work forward
- Lead full-time work stream business leads assigned to support the Global Implementation and interact with SMEs who are fluent in the “As Is” Processes and will be fluent in the “To Be” Processes to help transition their work streams smoothly and seamlessly to the new D365 supported solution.
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-leadership level business alignment on the solution and implementation approach
- Manages overall program work plans, defining approach, timing, key deliverables, and progress tracking for the implementation of Dynamics 365 to all AGC Biologics sites
- Drive an aligned adoption of process with the transformations driving capability development in the Finance and Supply Chain with specific work stream owners and ensure critical interdependencies are managed
- Ensure the design and implementation of the Microsoft D365 solution enables efficiency, ease of administration, visibility, and optimization
- Collaborate with work stream business owners to support the rollout of processes, as needed, to ensure success, with a focus on efficiency, and operational excellence
- Develops executive level presentations illustrating key business issues, new insights and recommendations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Expertise in building partnerships, consulting, influencing, and negotiating with business executives, leadership, human resources partners, and peers to gain commitment and accomplish business goals
- Ability to effectively assess and analyze stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
- Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-leadership levels to solve issues and drive improved planning from both a “Top-Down/Bottom-Up” approach.
- Strong program management skills and record of accomplishment involving complex enterprise, high visibility level project with a high amount of risk.
- Ability to keep the bigger picture in mind at all times, with the ability to understand the importance of minding the details – from the minor to the larger ones.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data, and the ability to translate information to socialize change impact with change interventions required
- Strong experience working in a complex matrix organization ensuring multiple and diverse stakeholder´s engagement
- Ability to see how the parts connect to the whole operation and respond cross-functionally to meet production and business goals, quality standards and company values.
- Ability to proactively identify process and systems issues, develop alternative solutions and make recommendations for final resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to project management methodologies and governance
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (domestic and international)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing complex large-scale business or information technology projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Statistics, Operations Research, Business, Engineering or similar field required; MBA preferred.
- Experience mentoring other project managers in program and project management
- Experience supporting strategic development and executing at a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Advanced experience in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.