Shashank Bharat Lnu
Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Operations Analyst | Applied deep learning to predict attrition with 95% accuracy
Wipro Limited 0.1 Yrs
Business Intelligence Analyst 0-1 Yrs, Data analyst 0-1 Yrs, Business Operations Analyst 0-1 Yrs,
SQL,  python,  Tableau,  Data Analysis,  Data Visualizatio
I guess it all started with a game of cricket. Yes, you read that right. That’s how my obsession with Data Analytics began. On the screen they flashed the track-records of the players and based on them, there were predictions made about the outcome of the match. The precision was astonishing and captivating.
Today I am a professional Data Analyst with 2 years of experience in performing EDA in MS Excel. I am proficient in data migration activities as well as data loading activities using SQL and MySQL. I am proficient in creating Tableau reports, dynamic dashboards, and KPIs using data visualization like bar charts and line charts.
I have created a model, using deep neural networks and python, that can help a business to reduce its training cost by identifying employees who are most likely to change their current job. The model achieved 93% accuracy!
I predicted the IMDB score for the audiences and producers before a movie release. I identified major factors that contributed to the success of the movie using R and Linear Regression and achieved 91% accuracy.
As a Project Engineer at Wipro, me and my team bagged the Best Performance Award of the Month for managing the security privileges of 600 users and presenting the client with the consolidated status report of 1500 users in 5 days while working in a team of 3.
I have been entrusted with leadership responsibilities in my academic and professional journey and I have discharged them successfully. As a professional,I wish to grow into leadership roles as I advance in my career as I see myself fit to motivate, draw results, and learn from my team. And as a person, I also want to contribute to society in a larger sense.
When not working, I am usually following the news and international affairs or watching movies to unwind. I also play sports like soccer and cricket-- it helps me stay active and disciplined.
- Business Intelligence Analyst 0-1 Yrs
- Data analyst 0-1 Yrs
- Business Operations Analyst 0-1 Yrs
Company Name: Wipro Limited
Job Title: Project Engineer/Analyst
• Carried out documentation while working for the U.S based biopharmaceutical client, using the cloud-based application Veeva Vault QualityDocs by assisting the users with various operations like security, retrieve, upload, modify, and workflow performed on medical documents at the Veeva platform.
• Developed daily MS Excel reports on users’ account privileges that helped the client in routine system load tracking while managing a team of 5 other individuals.
• Contributed towards handling the workflows, tasks, and issues raised by the users on BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS).
• Managed security privileges of 600 users and provided the client with the consolidated status report of 1500 users in 5 days while working in a team of 3.
Technology Used : Python, Deep Neural Networks, Logistic Regression
• The objective is to classify whether a data scientist will apply for a new job.
• The data was cleaned and preprocessed. One hot encoding was performed for all the categorical variables.
• Created the model that will help the company in reducing its training cost by identifying employees who are most likely to change their current job. This will help the company to better plan its future training course.
Title : IMDB Movie Rating
Technology Used : R, Linear Regression, Neural Networks, Logistic Regression
• The objective was to predict the IMDB score of a movie before its release.
• Regression was performed to predict the numerical score and classification was done as the movie rating was divided into bins (Low, Medium, and High).
• Predicted IMDB score for the audiences and producers before movie release and identified major factors that contributed to the success of the movie.
Title : Pre-Sales Encore: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Limited
Technology Used : Java, MySQL
• Simplified the tedious task of selling the cars to the customers by organizing the company’s internal functioning.
• Demonstrated the demo with increased automobile sales by dividing the project into 3 modules: Administrator, Prospect Monitor (Salesperson), and Prospect (Customer).
, Business Analytics