iBASIS 0.6 Yrs , TMF Group 1.11 Yrs
Business Analyst 2.5 Yrs, Business Intelligence Analyst 2.5 Yrs, Data Analyst 2.5 Yrs
SQL,  Data Modeling,  Data Warehousing,  Data Visualization,  Data Mining
- Business Analyst 2.5 Yrs
- Business Intelligence Analyst 2.5 Yrs
- Data Analyst 2.5 Yrs
Company Name: iBASIS
Job Title: Data Analyst
Experience: 2019 Jul - 2019 Dec (0yr 6mos )
• Configured KPI’s around Incident management and Change management process for Voice and Mobile data of 1k+ clients using Oracle SQL integrated with the company’s Artificial Intelligence software application.
• Analyzed historical data of the reported incidents and problem tickets from ServiceNow. Presented to the stakeholders to identify trends and opportunities for improvements using ServiceNow (SNOW) reporting and Tableau.
• Reduced operational time by 46 hrs per month by automating the inbound/outbound Voice and Mobile IoT data with the use of Python scripting.
• Improved adaption of Voice/Mobile IoT data by 92% through dashboards in metric views using Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Power BI and MyXalytics.
Company Name: TMF Group
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Experience: 2016 Aug - 2018 Jun (1yr 11mos )
• Onboarded 400+ clients spread across 60 countries from industries like Pharma, Fintech, Luxury retail, etc.
• Monitored a 6% growth in annual revenue of clients by continuously analyzing sales & revenue data with the use of macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, charts, what-if analysis in MS Excel.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing by building a liaison between clients, development team, the QA team, reducing the development project cost by 7%.
• Coordinated with the development team in manipulating database using SQL scripts as per business needs, projects, and tasks.
• Mentored 10 people on Agile Scrum fundamentals which increased the existing bugs fixed per week by 62%.
• Tracked 8% growth of the new payroll software, against volume & revenue by configuring metric product growth KPI’s on Tableau.
• Developed ad-hoc reports and created Business Requirement Document, Data Dictionary, Data Modelling Document & SLA (Service Level agreement) using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Vision.
• Ensured quick resolution of the production issues and incidents by formulating a root cause analysis within an SLA response time of 4hrs.
• Conducted training sessions for clients of the newly launched payroll software with a 99% increase in efficiency.
• Worked closely with multiple external stakeholders in overseeing and coordinating project priorities, scope and scheduling of deliverables.
Recognition & Achievements
• Received Client Appreciation bonus and was awarded “Employee of the month” award thrice.
, Engineering Management focused in Data Analytics