Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, & Analytics Enthusiast | Driving Customer-Product Engagement Growth Across 1M Users
Xilinx 0.2 Yrs , TrustedCare Holdings, Inc. (Prof. Bruce Harmon) 0.4 Yrs , monocept 0.6 Yrs , mSupply.com 1.0 Yrs
Data Scientist 00.06 Yrs, Machine Learning Engineer 00.06 Yrs, Data analyst 00.06 Yrs,
SQL,  Python,  Machine Learning,  Data Analysis,  Predictive Modelling
Mathematics and coding are two languages I am most fluent in. Even back in my high school, I used to be most enthusiastic about the C++ class and mathematics class.In line with my interest, I majored in Mathematics in my undergraduate degree and chose to study Computer Applications in my Master’s.
Every real-world problem is a challenge I like to take on.My constant quest has been to bridge the gap between the digital and the real. I designed and launched a Scholarship Management (a web application) for my graduate school. This platform automated all the processes and helped the school go paperless.
As a software developer, I have worked on NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS for over two years. During this time, I got to work closely alongside data-analysts. That experience inspired me to explore the science behind data to research solutions that will impact the business via data-driven approach and techniques.
Data science seemed to me to be the perfect intersection of all things I have been passionate about: mathematics, data, problem-solving, and business skills. I decided to study Data Science comprehensively. I completed my MS in Data Science with a GPA of 4.0. I worked on more than 10 data science and machine learning academics projects during my course of study.
As an intern with Xilinx I mined the customer behaviour of close to a million users through ML algorithms and devised business strategies to boost user engagement for the firm. This was a wholesome experience. I developed a keen understanding of customer behaviour and engagement activities to develop innovative products/ services by leveraging Data Science.
I am looking for full time opportunities where I can continue using data science to drive business and keep exploring the vast possibilities that data withholds.
Skill Set: Python, SQL, R, Prediction Modelling, Databricks, MongoDB NLP, Machine Learning, Neural Networks,Hypothesis Testing,Advanced Analytics,Power BI, Google Analytics, Tableau,Probability & Statistics in Data Science,Sentimental Analysis,Data Mining & Pattern Recognition.
- Data Scientist 00.06 Yrs
- Machine Learning Engineer 00.06 Yrs
- Data analyst 00.06 Yrs
Company Name: Xilinx
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
Experience: 2020 Jun - 2020 Aug (0yr 2mos )
• CX-optimization on ~250K users with predictive models using supervised (regressions) & unsupervised (K-means) ML algorithms
• 90% efficiency in customers’ survey evaluation process by automating via LDA text mining algorithm to extract majority feedback
• Prototype ML models by researching via EDA on customer data (Google Analytics, Power BI, Python, SQL, MS Access)
• 80% lift in customer data extraction time by using API calls instead of multiple database transactions
• Independently led the project from end-to-end (research to data-driven Insights to predictive analytics to business strategies)
• Data-driven business solutions presented via data story telling approach to key stakeholders (both technical & non-technical)
Company Name: TrustedCare Holdings, Inc. (Prof. Bruce Harmon)
Job Title: Data Analytics(Student Consultant)
Experience: 2020 Sep - 2021 Jan (0yr 4mos )
• Co-morbidity analysis and research on 500 patients by using their health scores and claims historical data (Python)
• Visualize patterns of 4 co-morbidities simultaneously to study variations in heath score fluctuations & develop insights
• Present business solutions to the CEO as time series ML models - Dynamic Time wrapping and CNN to predict diseases correlation
Company Name: monocept
Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience: 2018 Jun - 2018 Dec (0yr 6mos )
• End-to-end data architecture implementation for ~4K customers worth ~$1M by using NodeJS, MongoDb & AWS
• Cloud-computing transformation by developing app that contributed to 17% revenue growth for the client (MaxLife Insurance)
• Analyzed implementations & solutions on backend data with Business Analysts to optimize customer experience
• AWS Redis Cache integration with the app to increase time efficiency of database transactions by 80%
• Led a team of 6 members for Product Configuration & Development to analyze, transform and design product mappings data
from distributed database systems and microservice architecture for REST APIs
Company Name: mSupply.com
Job Title: Software Developer
Experience: 2017 Jan - 2018 Jan (1yr 0mo )
• Develop data retrieval solutions for 5K customers by using NodeJS, MongoDB & AWS
• Customer Dashboard development by using ETL on orders, credit, invoice, shipping & payment data
• Evaluate customers’ engagement on ecommerce platform while brainstorming alongside Business & Data Analysts
• $200K worth B2B supply chain process automation by leveraging cloud platform app development
• Led development of customer & credit module, from end-to-end database architecture implementation to app functionalities
Technology Used : Python, Machine Learning, Data Analysis
Analyzed and modelled customers into different groups using Clustering based on their platform activities and behavior.
Applied Pattern Recognition techniques like – Apriori Algorithm (based on Association Rules) and Utility Correlation Matrices to find similar products and customers.
Title : Predict Austin’s Animal Shelter Adoptions
Technology Used : Python, Exploratory Data Analysis, Prediction Modelling
Predicted early successful adoptions & effective contributing features by comparing the results from Logistic Regression, KNN and Decision Trees. Also, achieved an increased accuracy via Gaussian Naïve Bayes Classification and feature engineering techniques from ~63% to 76%
Title : Amazon Product Reviews’ Sentiment Prediction
Technology Used : Python, Exploratory Data Analysis, Prediction Modelling
Published an app on PythonAnywhere platform to predict sentiment of a review with simultaneous feedback learning via NLP, Logistic Regression, SGD classifier and cross validation
Title : Predict BMI Class Using Streaming Data Simulation
Technology Used : Spark, Databricks, Machine Learning
Applied distributed computing in databricks AWS cluster by using spark on streaming data via pipelining Logistic Regression model to predict BMI class for a person
Title : World View and Happiness
Technology Used : R, Rstudio, Propensity Modelling
Researched if we could predict happiness score of a nation based on its citizens’ survey that included their perspective about their society (economy, equality, religion etc.) by implementing XGBoost in R
Title : Image Classifier App
Technology Used : Python, Neural Networks
Project descriptionBuilt a neural network model to classify car vs airplane images by using keras (TensorFlow) and improved the accuracy from 53% to 83% specifically via hyperparameter tuning
Title : CO2 Emissions Analysis
Technology Used : R, Rstudio, Prediction Modelling
Predicted increase or decrease in CO2 emissions for a country during 2001-2014 given their renewable energy consumption, forest area and urban population by applying Logistic Regression in R
, Data Science
, Computer Applications
, Mathematics & Economics